General conditions of sale
based in Venice-Mestre (VE), Via Bruno Madena n. 11, share capital Euro 30,500,000.00 fully paid up, registration number in the Venice Company Register, tax code and VAT number no. 04391480276, REA VE 409033, telephone 041 5065100, e.mail: email@example.com
(Coin) invites you to carefully read these general conditions of sale. By making a purchase, you accept them in full.
1. PURPOSE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.1 These general conditions of sale (General Conditions) govern the sale by Coin
of products (Products) to customers (Customers) through the dedicated area of the website www.coin.it (Site).
1.2 You can buy and receive the Products that can be sold and delivered only if you reside or are domiciled within the European Union. The shipment of Products within the European Union (excluding Italy) is limited only to Products other than furniture, furnishing accessories and Christmas trees.
For any information on these General Conditions and / or the purchases made, you can contact customer service (Customer Service) by filling in the appropriate assistance request form that you find on the Site.
2. SALE OF PRODUCTS
2.1 The information and details relating to the Products contained on the Site are not sales offers.
You can submit product purchase proposals (Orders) by filling in the order form in electronic format available on the Site, through which you can choose between the different options indicated (for example if you want an invoice, the methods of delivery, transport and payment) .
Once the Order has been completed, you can send it by selecting the "proceed to payment" button.
A summary page of the Order will then be displayed and you will receive an email with which Coin confirms that it has received the Order which will be considered as a contractual purchase proposal governed by these General Conditions.
2.2 Your Order will be accepted and therefore you will have concluded a sales contract with Coin only by sending a further and separate email confirming that the Order is accepted and in progress (Order Confirmation). The contract will be concluded only for the Products expressly indicated in the Order Confirmation.
2.3 Coin reserves the right, at its sole discretion, not to accept Orders, for example in the event that:
- the data provided by the Customer by completing the order form are incomplete or incorrect;
- the Customer does not qualify as a consumer or does not meet the requirements to implement the payment conditions;
- the ordered Products are not available, in which case Coin will not be held responsible;
- the shipment of Products outside the European Union is requested or the shipment of furniture, furnishing accessories and Christmas trees outside the Italian territory.
- If the Order is not accepted, Coin will inform you by email and any payments already made will be refunded.
We cannot exclude that the Products indicated in the Order Confirmation are not available in some cases; you will be notified by email and any payments already made will be refunded.
3. PRICES AND PAYMENT
3.1. The selling prices of the Products in Euros and the payment methods are shown on the Site.
Prices include VAT but not shipping costs and any additional costs such as assembly services, which will be quantified before sending the Order and will be added to the total amount due.
Coin reserves the right to change the prices shown on the Site at any time; in any case, the price change will not apply to the Products subject to Orders already sent by the Customer.
In case of crossed out prices, the original crossed out price is the list price. The unchecked price is the sale price, following the application of the indicated discount percentage.
3.2 You will be able to pay the price of the Products purchased in the following ways:
- Online credit card: payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Diners credit card. Payments by credit card are managed directly by Adyen's secure servers, which, thanks to the use of card data encryption and in compliance with the secure communication guaranteed by the TLS 1.2 protocol, it guarantees the security of online transactions. For this reason, Coin is not aware of the data relating to the Customer's credit card.Once the Order has been received, Coin will make a pre-authorization request on the Customer's credit card to ensure that the latter has sufficient funds to complete the transaction. Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuing body. Coin will not be responsible for any failure to authorize the entity in question. Once the purchase agreement with the sending of the Order Confirmation, the credit card charge will be final, subject to your right of withdrawal and the legal guarantee on the Product.
- Cash on delivery: payment is only allowed for Products delivered within the Italian territory, within the limit of Euro 999.00. Payment must be made in cash by the Customer upon delivery of the Products.
- Payment with Giftcard Coin: if you have a Giftcard Coin you can use it for the total or partial payment of the price of the Products; you must have registered on the website and have associated the Giftcard Coin with your profile. Once associated, the Giftcard Coin cannot be transferred to other accounts. The Giftcard Coin cannot be used for the purchase of other Giftcard Coins.
- In the event of an order placed in the Coin stores enabled for the service through a special App, payment via dedicated POS will also be accepted, with a Maestro or VPay enabled debit card.
4. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS.
4.1. The Products will be delivered to you with the times and methods indicated in the delivery service you have chosen in the Order. Delivery times are purely indicative and it is not possible to fully rely on them.
Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign a delivery document (Delivery Document) which proves that you have received the purchased Products. If the Delivery Document is signed by a person other than the Customer, in any case the delivery is considered to have taken place to the Customer.
4.2 For Products other than furniture and furnishing accessories, you can choose the “Click and Collect” delivery method. You will be able to collect the Products purchased at one of the Coin stores indicated on the Site of your choice.
The Click and Collect delivery is free, unless otherwise indicated on the Site.
We will notify you by email of the date from which the Products will be available for collection at the chosen store.
In case of failure to collect after 30 days from that date, the Products will no longer be available and the
Customer will not be entitled to any refund.
4.3 If you have requested the shipment of the Products to the address indicated by you in the Order, the transport costs will be at your expense; they will be quantified before sending the Order and may vary according to the delivery service chosen, the quantity of Products purchased and any promotions valid at the time of the Order.
We will notify you by email of the shipment; you can check the status by following the specific instructions contained in the email - with the exception of shipments by Heavy Transport as specified below.
The shipment is carried out:
- on the Italian territory, for all types of Products
- in other countries belonging to the European Union, exclusively for products other than furniture, furnishing accessories and Christmas trees. It will therefore not be possible to order these types of Products for delivery outside the Italian territory.
4.4 The shipment can take place in two different ways:
4.4.1 "Light Transport": only for Products other than furniture and furnishing accessories.
The Products will be shipped by courier.
Shipment is expected to take place within approximately 3-5 working days from the Order Confirmation. There is no express shipping.
Delivery will take place without prior appointment and is intended at street level, between 8.00 and 19.00 from Monday to Friday.
4.4.2 "Heavy transport": only for furniture and furnishing accessories.
a) The Products will be shipped via a specialized carrier. In order to ensure the best possible service, Coin will be able to rely on different carriers depending on the geographic area of destination.
The estimated delivery time for furniture and furnishing accessories is approximately 20 working days from the Order Confirmation. For shipments by Heavy Transport it is not possible to check the status of the shipment.
Near the first useful date for delivery, the Customer will be contacted directly by the carrier to agree on the time slot and the day on which the delivery of the Products will be made.
In case of absence of the Customer on the day and time slot agreed with the carrier, the cost of the new delivery will be charged to the Customer.
b) The cost of any additional services necessary to deliver the Products is charged to the Customer. The following hypotheses are included among the additional services:
- Delivery is requested in areas where traffic is subject to limitations and / or prohibitions, such as, by way of example, restricted traffic areas, areas with limited entry to vehicles, pedestrian areas, etc .;
- the distance between the unloading point and the delivery address of the Products is greater than 100 (one hundred) meters;
- the place of delivery of the Products does not have a lift, mont loads, or in any case of a ladder and / or doors having dimensions and capacity suitable for the passage and lifting of the Products;
The Customer is required to indicate in the Order the need for any additional services for the delivery of the Products. Failing this, Coin may not be able to complete the delivery of the Products on schedule, and may also have to make further deliveries, which will be charged to the Customer.
Furthermore, the carrier may charge the Customer for the costs relating to additional services not previously communicated and necessary to complete the delivery. The Customer may also request additional services directly from the carrier, at the time of contact to agree on the day and time of delivery. In the event that these additional services are not included among those provided on the Site, the Customer will conclude the appropriate agreements directly with the carrier.
3) In case of refusal of delivery or the inability of the carrier to contact the Customer within 5 days after the first attempt (for reasons attributable to the Customer), the order will be automatically canceled and Coin will refund the Customer the value of the order , with the exclusion of shipping costs, storage and return of the goods which will be borne by the customer.
The Products purchased may remain in storage at the "collection point" communicated by the Carrier, at no additional cost, for a maximum of 15 (fifteen) days starting from the day on which the Customer was contacted (or attempted to contact) to communicate its availability for collection. After fifteen days of storage, the Carrier will charge the Customer the cost of 5.50 Euros (five / 50) in total (VAT included) for each further day of non-collection. The stock will in any case have a maximum duration of 30 (thirty) days.
Any such amounts must be paid directly to the collection point operators.
4.5 In the case of mixed orders that contain at least one piece of furniture or furnishing accessory, the Products not belonging to this category will be shipped by light transport. The Customer may therefore receive the Products purchased in more than one shipment.
4.6 Coin will be exonerated from liability in the event of delays caused by unforeseeable events, acts, facts and circumstances at the time of the Order Confirmation, unavoidable and beyond Coin's control (by way of example: strikes, riots, natural disasters, restrictions imposed by the authorities etc.).
5. ASSEMBLY SERVICE
5.1 The "Assembly Service" is a paid service, applicable only to Products in the "furniture" category (as identified on the Site), which you can request in the Order. The Assembly Service will be provided directly by the carrier upon delivery of the Products. The costs of the Assembly Service will be at your expense and will be quantified before sending the Order
5.2 For the execution of the Assembly Service, the Customer must:
- make the premises usable in order to carry out the assembly (by way of example, freeing the premises and the flooring; making any coverings completed and clean; presence of electricity available; minimum width of the entrance door; minimum space for maneuvering in front of the door, etc. …);
- be present during the execution of the assembly and report any anomalies found on the "Delivery Report" document;
- report on the Delivery Report any damage to things (objects, parquet, etc.) owned by the Customer that occurred during assembly.
5.3 The Assembly Service does not include making connections and / or disconnections of electrical, gas and water utilities.
5.4 We remind you that the furniture cannot be fixed on partitions made of lightweight concrete, plasterboard, siporex, wood, tuff, gasbeton, fermacell (pressed newsprint) and the like.
5.4 The costs for the Assembly Service are charged to the Customer and adequately highlighted
in the purchase order and in the subsequent order confirmation.
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
6.1 You can withdraw from the contract concluded with Coin and return the purchased Products, within 14 days (Term) from the date of the Delivery Document signed upon delivery of the Products.
In the case of delivery of Products ordered with a single Order but delivered separately, the Term starts from the date of the Delivery Document signed upon delivery of the last Product.
6.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform Coin, within the Deadline, by making an explicit declaration of withdrawal (Declaration of Withdrawal). To make the Declaration of Withdrawal you can:
access your reserved area of the Site, click on the "return" button and follow the instructions on the screen;
send a communication to customer service using the form available in the Site area;
send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: Order number, Product code to be returned and quantity.
We will send you an email confirming receipt of the Declaration of Withdrawal with instructions to proceed with the return.
7. EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL: TIMES AND METHODS FOR RETURNING PRODUCTS AND REFUND OF THE PRICE
7.1 If you make the Declaration of Withdrawal, you will be refunded the payments made for the purchase of the Products net of any discounts and / or promotions, including delivery costs (except in the cases specified below), no later than 14 days from the date in which Coin received the Withdrawal Declaration. The reimbursement may be suspended until the Products are received, or until the Customer demonstrates that they have been sent back.
7.2 The return of the Products may take place in the following ways:
- by courier selected by the Customer, in which case the shipping costs will be charged to the Customer;
- by means of a shipper affiliated with Coin, in which case the return will be free.
- By returning the Products to one of the Coin stores indicated on the Site. To this end, it will be necessary to present the print of the attachment in the e-mail of the shipment of the Products from Coin to the Customer to the store. If the Products are returned to the store, the shipping costs of the Products will not be reimbursed to the Customer, but only the price of the same. It is not possible to ask the shop to replace the returned Products.
Products consisting of furniture, furnishing accessories and Christmas trees cannot be returned to stores and the shipping costs will always be charged to the Customer even in the event of a return by a shipper affiliated with Coin.
The Products must be returned in a single shipment or delivery. Coin reserves the right not to accept the return of Products belonging to the same Order returned at different times.
7.3 To obtain reimbursement of payments made for the purchase of returned Products, they must be intact and therefore: they must not be broken or damaged; they must not have been used, worn, washed; the various composition and washing labels with the disposable seal must still have the identification tag; they must be in their original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and ancillary documentation). To this end, you will need to sign the declaration certifying that the Products are intact, which you will receive attached to the email confirming receipt of the Withdrawal Declaration. In the absence of the signed declaration, Coin will not make any refund in the event that the returned Products are not intact as described above.
7.4 If the Declaration of Withdrawal has been exercised within the Deadline and the Products have been returned in the manner and under the conditions required above, we will send you an email confirmation of acceptance of the return and we will refund the payments made for the purchase.
7.7 If the references of a "Coincard" loyalty card have been entered during the purchase, in the event of withdrawal, any points accrued and credited with the purchase made online will be canceled from the overall balance of the card.
Refunds will be made using the same payment method used by the customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with Coin.
If the customer has made the payment by "cash on delivery" (art. 3.2), the refund will be made by bank transfer to be made to the current account indicated by the customer.
For orders paid with Giftcard Coin or mixed payment (Giftcard Coin + other payment method), the amount paid with Giftcard Coin will be returned via a voucher to be used for a subsequent purchase, since the Giftcard Coin does not entitle to refunds in money, as explained in the relevant General Conditions of Use.
The refund of orders paid by Giftcard Coin or Cash on Delivery will be managed by the Customer Service, even if the return is made at one of the authorized Coin, Coin Excelsior or Coincasa stores.
The refund of the Products returned at one of the authorized Coin, Coin Excelsior or Coincasa stores will take place in the same way as for the refund of the Products returned via the online form.
7.8 In any case, the Customer will not have to incur any costs for the reimbursement.
7.9 If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the Products indicated in the order and the person who made the payment due for their purchase, the refund will be made in any case to the person who made the payment.
7.10 In no case is it possible to exchange - neither online nor in the store - the Products purchased online. If the customer wants to change the purchased product, he will have to proceed with the return and the refund request and then a new online order or a new purchase in the store.
HE OF PRODUCTS - ASSISTANCE AND LEGAL WARRANTY
8.1. The Products illustrated on the Site are Products owned by Coin or other Products legitimately sold by Coin.
The characteristics of each Product are shown on the Site within each "product sheet". Certain characteristics (such as color, brightness, dimensions, etc.) may not correspond perfectly to the real ones due to the resolution of the equipment used and the transmission of data via the internet.
8.2 For any after-sales assistance, you can contact the Customer Service of the Site free of charge using the form available in the customer service. Alternatively, you can contact Coin by sending a communication (e.g. by fax, e-mail, post) to:
Via Maderna, 11
Tel: +39 041 5065100
Fax: +39 041 5065200
8.3 If you believe that the Products purchased are defective, you can contact Customer Service using the form available in the Customer Service area of the Site and follow the instructions provided. Do not send the defective Products to return them, but follow the instructions that will be given to you. For Products consisting of furniture, furnishing accessories and Christmas trees, Coin will be responsible for organizing the collection at its own expense.
8.4 If you are a consumer, you are entitled to the legal guarantee of conformity (Legal Guarantee).
The Legal Guarantee guarantees the Product against conformity defects with respect to the sales contract, which occur within two years from the date of the Delivery Document.
The Legal Guarantee entitles you to restore the conformity of the Product at no cost by repair or replacement, or, if this is not possible, to an adequate reduction in the purchase price or to terminate the contract.
8.5 Under penalty of forfeiture of the Legal Guarantee, you will have to report the lack of conformity to Coin within two months of its discovery. To this end, you must contact Customer Service using the form available in the Customer Service area of the Site or send a communication (e.g. by fax, e-mail, post) to:
COIN SPA Via Maderna, 11, 30174 Venice-Mestre
Tel: +39 041 5065100 Fax: +39 041 5065200 Email: email@example.com
8.6 You can get more information on the Legal Guarantee by contacting Customer Service.
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
9.1 With regard to all the obligations relating to the collection and processing of the Customer's personal data and the related purposes, reference is made to the specific information contained on the Site in the area dedicated to the registration of new Customers; this information is also available at the following link.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
10.1 The General Conditions and the contracts for the purchase and sale of the Products are governed by Italian law.
10.2 For any dispute relating to the validity, interpretation, resolution or execution of these General Conditions and the purchase and sale contracts of the Products, the territorial jurisdiction is of the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer.
10.3 Netcomm Joint Conciliation. According to Article 49 paragraph 1 letter V of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (Consumer Code) the Customer can use the Joint Conciliation procedure.
The Procedure can be initiated if the consumer, after submitting a complaint to the company, has not received a response within 45 days or has received a response that is not deemed satisfactory by him.
The Customer who decides to make use of the Joint Conciliation procedure is obliged to send the application to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the fax number 02/87181126. For more information, please refer to:
10.4 ODR - European platform for online dispute resolution. Pursuant to art. 14 of Regulation 524/2013, the Customer is informed that in the event of a dispute, he or she may submit a complaint via the ODR platform of the European Union which can be reached at the following link:
The ODR platform constitutes an access point for users who wish to resolve disputes arising from online sales or service contracts out of court. For more information contact: email@example.com
11. REVIEW CLAUSE
11.1 Coin reserves the right to review these General Conditions at any time; the new version of the General Conditions will apply only to contracts concluded after its publication on the Site. Coin also reserves the right to modify the Site, at its own sole discretion, in any way and / or at any time without notice.